Dance For Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance For Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson World Wide Fan Page

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» May 8, 2016 Paid Event in Jacksonville, NC
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:48 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Michael Jackson - Backstage
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 am by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Glimpse Of Love -- Poems Written by: CP1982Jackson
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Dance Techniques
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:01 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» DANCE REHEARSALS WITH COLE
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Learn JAM - Brunei Concert Version
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Plane Flights To and From Washington State 06-07-2014
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Special Visits--Traveling Around The World
POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:15 am
Statistics
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is Mj_Forelyfe

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 118 subjects

POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Empty
PostSubject: POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!!   POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 am

Hello from Cole. As you may already know Dance4MichaelJackson was created 4 years ago. Through the years, I've only had a small hand full of comments/responses posted from people. I've devoted more hours than I could possibly account for during this period of time in an effort to create this website with now exists. I've held up extremely strict and long hours on creating choreography, etc. inasmuch so that it has become a part of my daily activity.
The overall goal has been and will always be to create a concert/peformance that will leave people in total awe. One that will make you totally forget about the world around you, and for a little while will take you back and give the illusion of having Michael Jackson back. (NO!!
I'm not saying that I look, dance or sing like him.) I only feel that it is so extremely important to attempt to create "the tour" that he should have performed. Many people were never able to attend Michael's shows/performances. They never had the feeling of unity with Michael's fans. I was one of those people.

Would like to receive comments, videos, responses from anyone who has viewed this forum. Especially, from those who are viewing the tutorials in the "Dance Studio".Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://mjlegendarytribute.forumotion.com
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Help name the fish!!   POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Everybody!! Help me name the fish. I have 11 goldfish, 2 sharks, 2 algae eaters, and 6 striped fish.
So far, I have 1 algae eater with a name of "Rocket". None of the others have names. If you make a
suggested name I will consider it and let you know if I chose it for a fish! If you have one in particular
that you want to name let me know. These will be permanent names for the fish.
Back to top Go down
MJJLSV

PostSubject: Request   POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

Hey Cole, I am a big fan of your channel and it has helped me alot but can you do a full stage performance for 'Jam' live in London Dangerous World Tour 1992?
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Response to request for Jam live in London Dangerous World Tour 1992   POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Hello, from Cole Porter.
I am considering your request but however, until I get a floor monitor (floor speaker) I will not be able to guarantee this particular concert version.  I will be performing a concert version of Jam but as of the posting of this have not permanently set which version yet.  Also, there are things that have to be done in order to blend in the song so that it will look and feel just like a concert would.  I am working incredibly hard behind the scenes on the financial end of setting up the stage equipment, lighting, etc. and as a result have had to stop rehearsals for the month of November.  In about a week, I will once again be in full rehearsals for the upcoming shows that are anticipated for the months of February and March 2014.
If you want to keep up with me feel free to join in on my facebook page, just let me know who you are and that you are from this forum.  When I am able I will do live chat.  https://www.facebook.com/Dance4MichaelJackson
I will be posting all shows on this forum and on my You Tube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dance4MichaelJackson
Thank you so much for your support and I hope to hear from you again.
Cole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!!   POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR FEEDBACK HERE!!
Page 1 of 1