Dance For Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance For Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson World Wide Fan Page

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» May 8, 2016 Paid Event in Jacksonville, NC
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:48 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Michael Jackson - Backstage
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 am by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Glimpse Of Love -- Poems Written by: CP1982Jackson
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Dance Techniques
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:01 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» DANCE REHEARSALS WITH COLE
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Learn JAM - Brunei Concert Version
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Plane Flights To and From Washington State 06-07-2014
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Special Visits--Traveling Around The World
ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:15 am
Statistics
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is Mj_Forelyfe

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 118 subjects

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Welcome to Dance4MichaelJackson forum.  All of the tutorials focus mostly on where to place moves in your performance so that you do not "bounce" around uncontrolled.  Currently, I am working on a wide variety of Dance routines.  Therefore, as a result you will find tutorials being posted in several locations on the forum.  There are no set deadlines as of right now as to when a certain dance routine will be published.  Every effort is made to produce each tutorial as close to the original as possible, but can not be guaranteed to be perfect.  Video requests will be considered and made top priority for an immediate response.  If for any reason you become "stuck" on a dance move, section, etc. feel free to post a request in the Questons/Requests Section and I will respond within a reasonable time.

Many dance routines have a considerable amount of detail and will be made into several tutorials.  
On the Concert/Full Song Versions you will have the words to the song(s) posted as annotations.  
All Full Stage tutorials (for song versions)  when finished  will be posted as "Sticky"  in the "Dance Studio.   Very Happy 

My goal is to post tutorials so that everyone can use them for stage shows,performances, talent shows, parties, etc.  No permissions are necessary.  
(If you do use anything would you please post under the section labeled as:  Member Section For Postings of Dance performances, etc.   cheers   
I look forward to hearing from Michael's fans. Thanks for visiting this website.  
Cole

follow on facebook   www.facebook.com/Dance4MichaelJackson

If you decide to become a member of this forum be advised that your personal email address is strictly used for if you forget your password  pale    only.
You will not receive messages, advertisement(s), etc.

Last edited by CP1982Jackson on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mjlegendarytribute.forumotion.com
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: TUTORIALS TO ENHANCE YOUR DANCE MOVES!!!   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 am

FOOT AND LEG STRENGTHENING TECHNIQUES
Purpose: To strengthen the toes, ankles, and leg muscles.
This will assist a great deal with the "Moonwalk", "Moving Side Glide" and other leg and foot dance moves.
As a beginner, you will experience soreness in your inner leg muscles...and it may even be somewhat uncomfortable. But the soreness will go away...and you will in a very short period of time notice greater muscle tone in your hips and legs!!
1. Toe Twister/Rockers
2. Ankle Builders
3. Knee Toners/Ankle Builders
** These tutorials can be found in the "Advice and Tips for Brand New Dancers" Section

4. Technique only for Moonwalk -- This technique is the actual dance but will only at first introduce the feel of pressure in the foot, ankle and leg, balance, weight shift, etc. This will be VERY detailed and exact! The only thing left after this will be combinations of moves...then you can moonwalk professionally!!

*This tutorial can be found in the section of "JAM tutorials"

Last edited by CP1982Jackson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Michael Jackson's "BAD 25" Review for 09-18-2012   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Overall, I was a little surprised to find that this album did not have more unreleased songs. There were 2 remixes for "Bad" which were mixed by someone else it appears. As of right now, I don't think that Michael actually mixed these song with anyone. I feel as though someone may have chosen to do them on their own??? Does anyone know for sure??
There are 2 songs also for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" one in Spanish and one in French.
To be honest, I was very upset that the so called "promised releases" of unpublished songs have not really been released!! If you do get a new song you pretty much have to buy an entire album, most of which you may already have.

Last edited by CP1982Jackson on Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: update for 06-20-2013   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I encourage brand new dancers/performers/impersonators to check out the section labeled:  Support for new Michael Jackson Dancers/Impersonators.  This will give you insight into what to expect/possibly expect to encounter if you are considering on performing/entertaining/etc.  This is only based on my experiences and may not be what you will encounter as everyone has different lifestyles, etc.  Over a period of time I will film my daily life and will also be performing to music.  As of the posting of this update I do not have any performances filmed yet as I have devoted 4 years in setting up choreography, etc.  As far as rehearsals, I have not had adequate time available but hopefully will have more time sometime soon.  I do plan to be performing small stage shows and traveling to different cities.

Last edited by CP1982Jackson on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: update for 07-27-13   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:00 am

I am waiting for feedback for this forum so that I will more informed of what should be posted as far as tutorials/etc. You can post your response/video/etc. under the section "Post your feedback here!".

I have been working on Michael's choreography for 4 years now and have only had a hand full of comments.

Filming of tutorials may be limited/posted occasionally as I am very limited to being able to film tutorials as I would like. (I am unable to have access to the gym area probably until around September.) I am still working on so many more projects that it looks like at least 2 years or more of filming still yet to do and it still will not be completed!!

Considering on rehearsals for a little while. I haven't had any time at all since I started filming a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: update for 08-14-13   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Rehearsals for my stage shows begin next week.
Road tours will begin approximately around March/April of 2014.

Filming of tutorials may be less frequently filmed (unsure as of right now).

I have a lot of stage equipment ready, need just a few more light sets, etc.
Will post a video later on to show you what I have.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: update for 09-14-2013   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Finally, I am back in rehearsals! I soon will be posting videos under "Dance rehearsals with Cole". The section of "On The Road With Cole Traveling Only" will only have postings when I will be doing road shows, etc.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: LIVE Performances by Cole (Private/Public Appearances)   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Videos now available under "Dance Section"    Live Performances by Cole
(Private/Public Appearances).  Performance was on 09-20-2013.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Update for 10-01-2013   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 pm

I just finished choreographing "Shake Your Body Down To The Ground" (30th Anniversary Celebration), Dancin' Machine (30th Anniversary Celebration, and yes!! finally "Thriller" - Concert Version Royal Brunei.  I will also at some point finish up Dangerous and Smooth Criminal.  I really want to do Smooth Criminal when I get my outfit from celebritycostumes.com.  I did manage to get a black jacket so the only thing left is the Smooth Criminal outfit.  
Here is a clip of me rehearsing/memorizing a section of the Royal Brunei choreography.  I had only rehearsed it a hand full of times before getting this clip.  This is how I actually rehearse.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: update for 10-11-2013   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:34 pm

I just want everyone to know that I am still in rehearsals and probably will be for a few months. I will from time to time be posting videos of some of the rehearsals. I AM working on a considerable amount of detail for the upcoming shows.
Follow me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Dance4MichaelJackson
If I am on line I will chat or send a message.
I will accept all friend requests.
Thank you so much for your support. I hope that the tutorials on this forum are helpful.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: I Need Subscribers on My You Tube Channel!!   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello to everyone. I am asking for your help by subscribing to my You Tube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Dance4MichaelJackson

The only reason that I am asking is that I would like to do "Live Streaming" and the requirements are that I have over
100 subscribers. Right now as of this posting I only have 26. I am grateful for everyone who does subscribe. Thanks to everyone regardless of whether you do or not.
Cole
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Update for 10-18-2013   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Well, I thought that I was going to rehearse this morning but the gym was closed for minor repairs (lights). No place to rehearse today except in my kitchen. Fumbled through some songs to start memorization for even though I already have like 20 or so ready. Just feeling like I'm missing something. That's not unusual. Once again, I found a picture and was inspired by it to write a poem called "The Impersonator." Fumbled through some songs and came across a video. I've seen the Royal Brunei Concert before but was for some reason compelled to choreograph "Earth Song". Yea... I needed to do that I guess. Such is the life of a choreographer. I'm trying to do memorization for my upcoming shows!! Exactly how many pages of material do I actually do before I say, "Okay that's really enough?" LOL... The thing that gets me is when I get chills in my arms and then all through me. For some reason, at that point no matter how much I want to do something else I have to stop what I'm working on and do this so called project. Funny thing my birds want me to play music and spin lights for them but all I end up saying is that I will do it later.....stop screaming I'm choreographing!! I've spent an incredible amount of time behind the computer. No one really understands what I've done and the amount of sacrifice that I've put into all of the stuff that has already been do. (At least, I'm not really sure that they do. Even though they may.) I've been asked to perform so many times. Well, I'm working on that but I feel incredibly compelled to work on more choreography and it's not something that I can just put down when I want I understood even from the very beginning that I would not have a "normal life" like everyone else. Fact is, I don't want that life back. I love who I am and would not change for anybody. I just want all f the Michael Jackson impersonators, performers, choreographers to know that I support them. I appreciate and never take anyone for granted, neither o I judge them by what they do or do not do. Anyone can talk to me ad I assure you that I will listen and most likely understand them especially if they feel alone, judged, or if it seems as though their whole world is chaotic, overwhelming, and they experience pressures from racism which is directed at them simply because of who they are or who they want to be. We all have one thing in common and that is we all love Michael Jackson each in our own way.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Private Live Show scheduled for January 7, 2014   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

[img]ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  3432_110[/img]
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Live Streaming coming soon!!   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Shortly after January 7, 2014 I will be on You Tube doing Live Streaming.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dance4MichaelJackson

I look forward to hearing from you soon and will make the announcement here a few days before the live streaming takes place.

P.S. No tutorials are being posted at this time because I am currently working on live shows. If I get an opportunity I will post more but I'm not sure when as my time in the gym has been limited as a result of scheduled events occurring in the gym. (I have no control of this.)
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: CONTEST!!   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Join as a friend on Facebook to find out!!  You have a chance to win a Tee-Shirt made on behalf of Dance4MichaelJackson.  All rules are posted on the page.  Hurry this is for a limited time and ends in the first week of March 2014.

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  15994_10
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Show scheduled for February 7, 2014   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  <a href=ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  133-210" />
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Scheduled Shows For The First Week In March 2014   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  <a href=ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  001-2_10" />

Tuesday, March 4 (Happy Hour) 3 hour DJ Style Mix of Songs/MJ Performance/Light Show, etc.
3:15 p.m. until 5:15 p.m. (Private/Closed Event)

Friday, March 7 Private Show for Residents only (Closed Event)
2:30 - 3:30 pm
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 am

Hello from Cole Porter.....my computer crashed about 2 weeks ago. I am only able to access the internet by a net book. Will have to buy another computer in order to continue future shows. Currently in progress of creating new shows and working on much of the technicals behind the scenes. As a result of the obsticals which have come about I plan on creating notes as well as resolutions for solving issues and placing those on the forum so that new or possibly existing performers can be helped in some way. This current situation will be only temporary and I will soon be back with many more videos.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Smile  Message to my friends here on the forum. I apologize for not posting videos/tutorials. My computer crashed on me a few weeks ago and I had to buy another one. The used computer also had issues with it so I'm waiting to get it back by this weekend. It has been a very difficult few weeks as I lost a great deal of videos, pictures, etc. I have only just recently started on recovering music, etc. And it demands a tremendous amount of hours. The only challenge left other than the recovery is the rehearsals that are yet to be done. I still have to join a gym, which I know where but will have to wait a few more months to do so. Very soon I will post pictures of the blankets, lap blankets, and butterflies that I have been crocheting. These will be gifts to some of the residents of the rest homes that I plan on visiting. Even though I am way behind my original schedule the delay will allow me to have time to get the pin spot and disco ball that I originally had planned on getting and maybe may have to e to order the long anticipated Smooth Criminal jacket as well. There is a lot of work behind the scenes that is being done so even if you may not see much right now you will very soon.
 Very Happy sincerely Cole
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Book Your Show if you live in Eastern North Carolina   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Show for Friday June 6, 2014   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm

I played a variety of music and did a small performance outside for this Rest Home.  It was in the upper 80's and was somewhat hot outside.  As you can see my tent blew over and it had to be somewhat disassembled so the wind would stop blowing it around!  The show still continued even after this.  Also, for unknown reasons, the speakers would randomly not have sound.  No there is not a "short" in the cords.  There was approximately 75 or more people there (maybe more)
  The tents were set up in the middle of the night just after a rain and lighting storm had passed through the area.
[img]ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Dsc00514[/img]

[img]ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Dsc00515[/img]

[img]ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Dsc00516[/img]

No video was done as to protect the privacy of the residents. Also, the wind was blowing a little so I did not want to risk the camera being damaged. This event lasted for 4 hours.

Two winners for a free show/performance were given away. They have one year to book a show.
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:38 pm

cheers  There Will Be More shows and videos coming soon. Sorry that It is taking longer than I had anticipated. I just recently joined a gym and I am working incredibly hard so that more films can be made. I would like to film more tutorials but as of this posting I am not yet sure as to when this will occur. I am directing my attention on memorizing songs for upcoming shows which include: Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, Thriller, Another Part Of Me, and maybe a couple not mentioned here. [img]ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  28he8n10[/img]
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 pm

This is a message to all my friends.  Join on my facebook page as a friend https://www.facebook.com/Dance4MichaelJackson  in order to participate in this contest.  See rules, etc.  This will end on Midnight August 28, 2014.  Contest is in effect now!  Anyone can enter regardless of age or where you live.

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  10500412
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Update for 04--1-2015   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello to all of my friends!  Yes!! I've been gone for a really long time and it has been a struggle.  I recently moved at the end of January and it took about two months to get through that because I had to remodel a house as well so that I could sell it.  I haven't done any shows since just before Christmas of last year (2014) so the challenges of that are before me.  I am however, ready for larger shows with more choreography.  Since my last performance I have also added in more lighting effects, purchased a trellis, and a 20 inch disco ball. ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  13420_11
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Announcement To All Of My Friends And Guests   ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:29 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Cetq0f10

I just want everyone to know that I appreciate you taking the time to view this forum.  Please join me on facebook and keep up with accurate and up to date information regarding my shows, rehearsals, etc.  Let me know if you are from this forum.  I hope to see you soon!  I'm finally back in rehearsals again after so many things and situations has consumed my time from this website as well as other projects that I had hoped to accomplish.  I had a guest a few years ago from the United Kingdom request that I perform "Jam" live.  This is finally in the final stages of being performed very soon.  I will make sure that this happens.  I wish I could locate the guest who made the request because every person and request for performances means the world to me.
https://www.facebook.com/Dance4MichaelJackson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events    ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next