Dance For Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance For Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson World Wide Fan Page

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» May 8, 2016 Paid Event in Jacksonville, NC
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» ANNOUNCEMENTS!! -- Upcoming Shows/ Tutorials/Events
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 1:48 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Michael Jackson - Backstage
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:36 am by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Glimpse Of Love -- Poems Written by: CP1982Jackson
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Dance Techniques
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:01 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» DANCE REHEARSALS WITH COLE
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Learn JAM - Brunei Concert Version
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Plane Flights To and From Washington State 06-07-2014
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

» Special Visits--Traveling Around The World
Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm by MJLegendaryTributeShow

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:15 am
Statistics
We have 2 registered users
The newest registered user is Mj_Forelyfe

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 118 subjects

Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!!   Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi, I'm Cole and I've been a Michael Jackson fan for about 30 years. I would like to welcome all of Michael Jackson's Fans. Feel free to briefly introduce yourself.

As far as what I do other than working a regular full-time job, I spend countless hours studying dance moves study and perform choreography moves almost on a daily basis. It is most unlikely for me to take a full day off. In my opinion, it is much more challenging scratch and somewhat forces me to go beyond what is considered easy. First of all, I would like to mention that I am not a professional dancer or choreographer. Neither do I pretend to be. I simply like to dance for the fun of it and I spend a lot of time doing so, I truly believe that detail is what makes dance performances at their best. Since the late Fall of 1982, I have been a very big Michael Jackson fan. For someone to say that they really know me is so far fetched. Will I ever dance like Michael? I seriously doubt it. He had an astounding amount of talent and energy. I do not believe that I could ever be as good of a dancer as he was. What I try to do overall as far as making videos and tutorials is to simplify dance moves so that hopefully everyone can learn them.

Last edited by CP1982Jackson on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mjlegendarytribute.forumotion.com
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: MY MJ Story by Cole   Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 pm

In the very early 80's, I recall that my brothers and I listened to Casey Casem's top 100 songs every Saturday. (And we tried our best to listen to every single one!!) My youngest brother really liked such a wide variety of music like: AC DC, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Lionel Richie, Prince, Cindy Lauper...so many others as well. I also liked a variety of Country Music For a while, my brother drove me nutts!! because our bedroom was built in an upstairs part of the house and we had like a wall or something dividing us so as that I had one side and he had the other. I remember all of the time yelling at my youngest brother to turn the music down. It wasn't ever loud enough to disturb our parents but it was just loud enough to often irritate me. I remember one day after the "Thriller" album came out when my brother kept playing the cassette tape over and over and over. "Billie Jean, Beat It and Thriller" . He kept saying, "Come here and listen to this!! Come here, man!! listen to this!!" After that went on for a little while I just wanted him to turn it down...'cause he was driving me CRAZY!!. I finally just sat and listened. Within a few minutes, he had me not wanting to give it back!! We never really got money very often but just as soon as I could, I went out and bought my own tape. At that point my whole life changed and I loved it so very much. Growing up, I had to deal with racial remarks and racism and all. I've always stood behind what I believed. As funny as it seems, Michael Jackson was and never has been a black artist...he's just Michael Jackson. Even more when I read certain books about his life, or maybe see something about him, I feel as though we had so much in common....he knew me too well it seems about so many things.
When the "Thriller" video first came on MTV...it was real late at night (maybe around midnight, for us that was late) My youngest brother told me that it was coming on and I told him to wake me up. We were not supposed to be up watching TV to begin with so we were careful not to get caught! When it came on, my brother tried to wake me up...it didn't work!! Sleep I missed it!!! I almost got mad at him the next morning but he told me that he tried and I was saying that, "I was going to get him" if he woke me up. lol!
Back to top Go down
MJLegendaryTributeShow
Admin
MJLegendaryTributeShow

PostSubject: Behind The Scenes of Dance4michaeljackson   Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!!   Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To DanceforMichaelJackson Fan Page -- Introduce yourself!!
Page 1 of 1